ACCELERATED RECOVERY PERFORMANCE
Do you have chronic pain? The kind physical therapy doesn’t help?
ARP is an acronym for Accelerated Recovery, Performance, a system comprised of proprietary technology an protocol created by Denis Thompson to speed up recovery from all types of muscle injuries and surgeries. When the body is injured, inflammation can cause a breakdown in the way your brain communicates with your muscles. The ARP Wave system locates the inflammation and rapidly repairs it. We evaluate and correct disconnects in how the body communicates and repairs itself. By utilizing proprietary ARP Wave technology, we reconnect how the body conjoins with the brain to repair itself. In 1975, the ARP Wave was introduced and along with that the concept of neurological rehabilitation treatment for all soft tissue injuries and post surgery rehab. The ARP Wave system is built on the premise that most muscle and joint pain has a neurological origin. While an MRI/CAT Scan will tell you here the pain is, our technology will tell you where the pain came from. ARP finds the neurological origin of the physiological symptoms and treats the problem at the source, enabling you to fully recover faster and prevent injury in the future.
How Does ARP Work?
All ARP treatments work on the principal that joint problems, tears, sprains, fractures and repetitive task injuries are caused by muscles when they become incapable of absorbing force as fast as they need to. This energy is instead propagated to the body’s tissues, joints, and ligaments, all of which are too weak to absorb force and are thus damaged in the process of trying. ARP does not treat the specific bone fracture, joint problem or tear, but teats the muscles so they can properly absorb force. In most cases, the symptoms of pain or weakness will be resolved through a series of ARP treatments and strengthening sessions – both of which are available at our clinic.
ARP Soft TissueTherapy has Proven Success in Helping:
- Chronic pain
- Anyone requiring orthopedic surgery
- Anyone post-surgery, who is still living in pain
- Anyone requiring hip, knee or joint replacement
- Treating athletic injuries
Avoid Surgery, End Pain
- No Drugs
- No Surgery
- Rapid Recover
First Treatment Free!
Call us today to schedule a “Satisfaction Guaranteed” evaluation and treatment. If you aren’t satisfied, the treatment is complimentary. That’s how confident we are in recommending this therapy! (615) 352-9379
Avoiding Surgery with ARP
“The ARP system not only changed my career, it has changed the quality of my life. It solved my knee and back problems. Now, I can go out and skate with no pain in my knees and do things I could do 10 and 15 years ago” – Bret Hedican, 17 year NHL Veteran, Olympian & Stanley Cup Winner “In January of 2007, I had severe back problems and could barely get out of bed, let alone swing a golf club. After 10 sessions of ARP therapy over he course of 3 days, I was swinging a golf club at full speed and a week later was off to the next PGA Tour stop” –
I can’t say enough how wonderful Dr. Roth and the entire staff is and how much I have benefited from the ARP wave therapy. In a little more than two weeks I went from less than 90 degrees of motion in my right shoulder to full rotation and light resistance training. Thank You so much Dr. Roth, Christy,Candace, and especially Raquel for all the hard work and patience.
“I just want to brag on Dr. Roth and Raquel and the ARP system. A year ago, I couldn’t walk up stairs without significant pain in my knee that would last for hours. This past Saturday, I was on my feet at the Zoo for over 7 hours with NO PAIN!!! Thanks to the ARP treatment, my knee is almost completely healed and does not cause me any pain. Thank you, Dr. Roth!!!”
ABOUT THE ARP WAVE THERAPY:
- The ARP Wave System is a breakthrough in soft tissue rehabilitation
- The ARP Wave is a neuromuscular stimulation that combined with excercises eliminates pain and increases range of motion
- Your muscles contract 2 times per second; when you are on the ARPWave device, your muscles contract 500 times per second, therefore, you are healing a LOT faster
- Physical therapy works on the physical symptoms where as the ARP WAVE works on the neurological origin
- The pain you feel is where the problem ENDED, not where the problem is coming from.
- The problem is NOT where your pain is, it is that your muscles are not absorbing the shock somewhere else
- Our technology finds the neurological origin of the muscle failure and gets the muscles to absorb force
- The result: no surgery needed and no pain