NASHVILLE MASSAGE THERAPY
Clinical massage therapy involves the manipulation of soft body tissues treating the precise areas that are causing your problem. The earliest known writings about massage therapy can be traced back to around 3000 BC.
Scientific research has proven that massage therapy can ease pain, improve circulation, and reduce symptoms of stress and swelling. While clinical massage therapy is not a cure-all, there are many conditions that arise in the musculoskeletal system that can be helped by this approach, including:
- Chronic muscle or joint pain
- Muscle tightness that limits joint mobility
- Chronically fatigued muscles
- Low energy levels that are accompanied by muscle aches and pains
- A condition known as referred pain, such as, “When my neck gets tense, I get a headache.”
- Recurring symptoms that appear to accompany or are precipitated by muscle tightness.
- Muscular pain that persists in the same area with no apparent new cause.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, massage therapy can help you to reduce tension and pain, improve blood flow, relieve stress, and experience over-all relaxation and well being. A free consultation with our certified massage therapist can help you discover if massage therapy could be beneficial.