Nashville ARP – Accelerated Recovery Performance
Here at Roth Wellness & Chiropractic, we focus on complete health so you can focus on a complete you! Our services focus on healing the body, balancing the mind, and rejuvenating the soul. At Roth Wellness & Chiropractic, weight loss is different. Our practices are safe, sustainable, and achievable. At Roth Wellness & Chiropractic we use a variety of alternative therapies to help our patients achieve complete wellness. Many of the alternative therapies we offer our patients are used as part of a total wellness plan that Dr. Roth establishes during your first visit.
Do you have chronic pain? The kind physical therapy doesn’t help?
ARP is an acronym for Accelerated Recovery, Performance, a system comprised of proprietary technology an protocol created by Denis Thompson to speed up recovery from all types of muscle injuries and surgeries. When the body is injured, inflammation can cause a breakdown in the way your brain communicates with your muscles. The ARP Wave system locates the inflammation and rapidly repairs it. We evaluate and correct disconnects in how the body communicates and repairs itself. By utilizing proprietary ARP Wave technology, we reconnect how the body conjoins with the brain to repair itself. In 1975, the ARP Wave was introduced and along with that the concept of neurological rehabilitation treatment for all soft tissue injuries and post surgery rehab. The ARP Wave system is built on the premise that most muscle and joint pain has a neurological origin. While an MRI/CAT Scan will tell you here the pain is, our technology will tell you where the pain came from. ARP finds the neurological origin of the physiological symptoms and treats the problem at the source, enabling you to fully recover faster and prevent injury in the future.
How Does ARP Work?
All Nashville ARP treatments work on the principal that joint problems, tears, sprains, fractures and repetitive task injuries are caused by muscles when they become incapable of absorbing force as fast as they need to. This energy is instead propagated to the body’s tissues, joints, and ligaments, all of which are too weak to absorb force and are thus damaged in the process of trying. ARP does not treat the specific bone fracture, joint problem or tear, but teats the muscles so they can properly absorb force. In most cases, the symptoms of pain or weakness will be resolved through a series of ARP treatments and strengthening sessions – both of which are available at our clinic.
About Nashville ARP Wave Therapy:
- The ARP Wave System is a breakthrough in soft tissue rehabilitation
- The ARP Wave is a neuromuscular stimulation that combined with excercises eliminates pain and increases range of motion
- Your muscles contract 2 times per second; when you are on the ARPWave device, your muscles contract 500 times per second, therefore, you are healing a LOT faster
- Physical therapy works on the physical symptoms where as the ARP WAVE works on the neurological origin
- The pain you feel is where the problem ENDED, not where the problem is coming from.
- The problem is NOT where your pain is, it is that your muscles are not absorbing the shock somewhere else
- Our technology finds the neurological origin of the muscle failure and gets the muscles to absorb force
- The result: no surgery needed and no pain